Follow us on Twitter
Monday, July 15, 2013
HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS 101 WORKSHOP: NECESSARY PRE-REQUISITES
Everyone in Healthcare wants to leverage data. The optimal implementation of analytics is an organization-wide set of capabilities. These are called advantageous organizational analytic capabilities in that a clear ROI is demonstrable from these efforts. Turns out that there are a number of prerequisites to advantageous organizational analytics. These include:
- Adopting a crawl, walk, run strategy
- Understanding current and potential organizational maturity and corresponding capabilities
- Achieving an appropriate technology/human capability balance
- Implementing useful IT systems development practices
- Installing necessary non-IT leadership
- Accessing and managing the data
The workshop will explore these and other topics using specific examples drawn from the healthcare industry.
Attending the workshop that begins at 1 pm requires separate registration, and an additional $99 fee applies. If you would like to attend, but aren’t registered yet, please contact Dan Perkins at (212) 803-8483. Seating is limited.